1. CERANODE Porous Ceramic REFERENCE ELECTRODES – for measuring the voltage potential of structures to be cathodically protected or measured in the surrounding electrolyte.
- UNDERGROUND or WATER SERVICE - PORTABLE or STATIONARY
- RED for Zn/ZnSO4 YELLOW for Cu/CuSO4 BLUE for Ag/AgCl
2. CERANODE IR-FREE REFERENCE ELECTRODES – technology to determine the effectiveness of cathodic protection
- IR FREE STATIONARY UNDERGROUND REFERENCE ELECTRODE - designed to provide IR Free ON & OFF Potential measurements of underground protected structures. Silver Chloride and Zinc Sulfate versions available.
- COUPON REFERENCE PROBE – Robust construction for insertion into process vessels such as tanks and pipelines. It is sometimes referred to as an IR Free Probe or IR-Free Reference electrode since it essentially eliminates the IR errors associated with potential measurements. These coupons can be used to measure corrosion current and CP current to determine current density, i.e. current pickup and discharge. Zinc Ref & Steel Coupon.
3. CERANODE HIGH STABILITY REFERENCE ELECTRODES – Designed to withstand high turbulence.
- SILVER CHLORIDE PERMANENT REFERENCE ELECTRODE– Designed for use in seawater for Internal Vessel Measurement – the fundamental component of this electrode is its high purity silver and robust silver chloride layer.
- 316 SS Fitting.
- THRU-WALL REPLACEABLE REFERENCE ELECTRODE – Designed for Internal Vessel Measurement with a Replacement Element and 316 SS Fitting. Copper Sulfate, Silver Chloride, or Zinc Sulfate.